شـّـّـّـّـو الـّـّـّـّـغريـّـّـّـّـب بهـّـّـّـاي القـّـّـّـّـصيـّـّـّـّـّده؟ !...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: شـّـّـّـّـو الـّـّـّـّـغريـّـّـّـّـب بهـّـّـّـاي القـّـّـّـّـصيـّـّـّـّـّده؟ !...

Post by Mohammad Abukar on 17/9/2009, 10:39 pm

اللغة العربية فيها ميزات أحلى من بقية اللغات.. طبعًا الفصحى.. بس للأسف عم بتضعف شوي شوي

قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: "المؤمن القوي خير وأحب إلى الله من المؤمن الضعيف ، وفي كل خير احرص على ما ينفعك واستعن بالله ولا تعجزن ، وإن أصابك شيء فلا تقل : لو أني فعلت لكان كذا وكذا ، ولكن قل قدر الله وما شاء فعل فإن لو تفتح عمل الشيطان"
Mohammad Abukar

عدد المساهمات : 762
النشاط : 21
تاريخ التسجيل : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Re: شـّـّـّـّـو الـّـّـّـّـغريـّـّـّـّـب بهـّـّـّـاي القـّـّـّـّـصيـّـّـّـّـّده؟ !...

Post by Shadi Jarrar on 17/9/2009, 11:12 pm

مممممم معقول

بعرف كمان خطيب كان يقرط بالراء ..طول عمره كان يخطب خطب تخلو من حرف الراء
Shadi Jarrar
مشرف عام

عدد المساهمات : 997
النشاط : 12
تاريخ التسجيل : 2009-08-28
العمر : 26
الموقع : Amman-Jordan

http://jude.my-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mohammad Abukar on 18/9/2009, 7:02 am

We discussed this issue a lot in an Arabic lecture with Dr.Khalid Jaber

Discussing it will take a lot of time.. but it doesn't matter

If we use Arabic in the appropriate way we would become the best using it! If we believed in it and worked hard for it.. maybe in someday westerners will study in Arabic!

Don't tell me that dental or medical books in Arabic is so difficult to be studied.. assume that you've already studied them in Arabic.. how will you see the word "gingivitis"??
"Gastritis" "Superior vena cava" etc.

*you consider English easier because you already know English.. for us now English is easier than french or spanish even it may be the same.. but the reason is that we know English.. and always the thing you already know is easier

Cheers

قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: "المؤمن القوي خير وأحب إلى الله من المؤمن الضعيف ، وفي كل خير احرص على ما ينفعك واستعن بالله ولا تعجزن ، وإن أصابك شيء فلا تقل : لو أني فعلت لكان كذا وكذا ، ولكن قل قدر الله وما شاء فعل فإن لو تفتح عمل الشيطان"
Mohammad Abukar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mohammad Abukar on 18/9/2009, 7:46 am

I heard about the project and I know they offed it.

You considered English words whose meaning is a whole sentence in Arabic.. "gingivitis" = التهاب اللثة

Okay.. this is due to the lack of Arabic researchers.. Arabic language could afford more and more words.. but the problem is that we don't have researchers or scientists so we can't study in Arabic

Take a look to the roots in Arabic and see how enormous the unused roots are

I think it's a complex problem.. I am not with studying in Arabic nowadays.. but this is a MUST fot the future.. our children or our grandchildren or even our grand grand grand grandchildren one of them.. one day.. one of the following generations must study in English

* In Japan they study in Japanese not in English :D

Mohammad Abukar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mohammad Abukar on 18/9/2009, 7:14 pm

Pal.. a month after the nuclear bombing in Hiroshima they were studying using chairs and tables over the destroyed land not inside a building.. that's the difference!

They are proud of themselves and their language and civilization we are not that's another difference

English is now more convenient in our country! and that's clear.. in some restaurants you find English menu but no Arabic one.. and even the waiter talks to you in most English

3endna Orange Juice w had e9a7en feo beef bs eza beddak mmken 27o6ellak chicken!!!! :S

In my opinion the language is one of our most complex problems.. the solution is in the school.. in the teaching system!

Cheers

Mohammad Abukar

Back to top Go down

Post by Safa`a Makhool on 18/9/2009, 7:29 pm

Mohammad Abukar wrote:
In my opinion the language is one of our most complex problems.. the solution is in the school.. in the teaching system!
You are right the role of the school is very important because it`s the base in teaching many things
I agree with your point of view....
Safa`a Makhool

عدد المساهمات : 153
النشاط : 6
العمر : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Mohammad Abukar on 18/9/2009, 9:12 pm

thx

Mohammad Abukar

Back to top Go down

Post by Safa`a Makhool on 18/9/2009, 9:18 pm

welcome
Safa`a Makhool

عدد المساهمات : 153
النشاط : 6
العمر : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Mohammad Abukar on 19/9/2009, 1:41 am

Hope is never enough!

Mohammad Abukar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mohammad Abukar on 19/9/2009, 2:24 am

We can't wait the change to happen.. why don't we initiate it??
Mohammad Abukar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum