النشاط : 12
تاريخ التسجيل : 2009-08-28
العمر : 26
الموقع : Amman-Jordan

http://jude.my-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Amazing pictures!!!

Post by Mohammad Abukar on 7/9/2009, 12:02 am

The photographer's attitude is totally inhuman!!

How can he leave a starving child to face death while he is taking a picture so coldly!!

Day after day.. you recognize that many human beings are treated as objects or animals or even worse! some people die because of hunger while others pay MILLIONS for such a mobile number!!

*Thanks Shadi.. the first pic is wonderful.. but it's hard to discuss it after seeing the last one

قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: "المؤمن القوي خير وأحب إلى الله من المؤمن الضعيف ، وفي كل خير احرص على ما ينفعك واستعن بالله ولا تعجزن ، وإن أصابك شيء فلا تقل : لو أني فعلت لكان كذا وكذا ، ولكن قل قدر الله وما شاء فعل فإن لو تفتح عمل الشيطان"
Mohammad Abukar

عدد المساهمات : 762
النشاط : 21
تاريخ التسجيل : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

!!!!!

Post by Noor Khammash on 7/9/2009, 1:40 am

Inhuman...!!!...I think that u’ve just missed the whole point of this shoot…,which is showing how third countries are suffering from poverty and starvation…while the rest are keeping themselves in their shelters…and I wonder…how it came to ur mind that he treated this child as an object!! this photographer had a point and he wanted other to see it…or at least to notice it...and by winning this prize…I think that he succeeded …and as they say…sometimes a shocking shoot does what words don’t, and may I say that this child is just a one case of millions…SO…what we are talking about here is the cruelty of world…not of an individual…..
P.S:…Have u watched this movie…(beyond border )??!! A touching one…discussing this idea..…
Noor Khammash

عدد المساهمات : 5
النشاط : 0
العمر : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Mohammad Abukar on 7/9/2009, 3:04 am

Okay.. you misunderstood me

Surely there were many advantages for taking this picture.. one of them just as you said to let the whole world know how people suffer in the third world...

But what I meant by saying it's an inhuman attitude is that the photographer didn't take the child to get remedy!! didn't take her to a hospital! just taking a photograph and that's it!

What he should do in my opinion is to take the child to the hospital or the shelter and then he can take a picture for a dead child which may be more "touching"! at least he could take the picture and then go to the hospital with the kid!

did you read the comment behind the picture? "Journalists were warned not to touch famine victims for fear of disease".. WOW!! Who cares if the kid dead if he is going to be infected?!!! I assume that to be -at that moment- the photographer's point of view.. if not why didn't he pick it to the hospital for God sake?! that's very human right?

I hope you understood me this time
Mohammad Abukar

Back to top Go down

Post by Noor Khammash on 7/9/2009, 3:52 am

Well well well…to be honest…I haven’t read the whole comment…(call it my fault)…but still…this man didn’t have this sense of humanity (or at least it wasn’t activated…as he had committed suicide later…)…so this situation may have affected u more than him…and about taking him to hospital…or offering him remedy…all what I can say is that…maybe his case was hopeless and the chance of his surviving was too low…so why to waste medicines and other vital stuffs…I know that I seem harsh and cruel…(it’s like the implantation surgeries…there are priorities of choosing the candidates…same is here)…and u may disagree and say that he deserve a chance like the rest…bur it’s the third countries what we are discussing here…they barely supply food, clothes…etc…to their ppl…so (chances) is un-negotiable…and again…(have u watched BEYONDS BORDER)??!!!...try to do…(and it’s jst a friendly discussion…so PEACE =)…
And Shadi…thnx for the great effort…keep it up..:D
Noor Khammash

Back to top Go down

Post by Lana Obeidat on 7/9/2009, 4:11 am

picture No.2 is the best

ba3den last pic. eno 2 points of view
yeah he could've helped him/her ... but he ddnt

bas kman think of him as a human being and he couldnt handle the situation so he left on the frst plane out of there
eno really doesnt matter who you are the thing is when you c that kind of suffering sometimes the only thing you can do is run!
u might call him a coward but he's just human! ;)

noor el movie had ta3 Angelina Jolie mesh?
Lana Obeidat

عدد المساهمات : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Mohammad Abukar on 7/9/2009, 4:27 am

You seem to be more realistic than me.. Okay okay.. it's a disagreement!!

I forgot to reply about the movie.. Actually it may be strange but I am not that much into movies.. I don't watch movies regularly :S ... I don't think I watched that film!

It's surely a friendly discussion.. who said it is not?...

Peace laugh
Mohammad Abukar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mohammad Abukar on 7/9/2009, 4:33 am

Lana..

You think he was too scared to take the proper decision.. is that why he was able to take a picture for the starving child?!

so it's not about bravery!

قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: "المؤمن القوي خير وأحب إلى الله من المؤمن الضعيف ، وفي كل خير احرص على ما ينفعك واستعن بالله ولا تعجزن ، وإن أصابك شيء فلا تقل : لو أني فعلت لكان كذا وكذا ، ولكن قل قدر الله وما شاء فعل فإن لو تفتح عمل الشيطان"
Mohammad Abukar

Back to top Go down

Post by Karmel Qasem on 7/9/2009, 4:35 am

the 2nd pic is really fantastic..
about last picture everyone has its point of view ..
but at the end we all agree that it doesn't make a sense to leave the child like this ... ^_^

Karmel Qasem

عدد المساهمات : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Noor Khammash on 7/9/2009, 5:49 am

ohhhh...sorry fo this angry face...(bl 3'la6...I swear...)...and I'm gonna reply tomorrow....coz gtg...and sleep... laugh
p.s:...shadi..this sign..<: and the d letter> is supposed to express (the close-up smile....).. check it plz... go ahead
Noor Khammash

Back to top Go down

Post by Mohammad Abukar on 7/9/2009, 4:44 pm

I agree with Karmel....

and Noor.. I'm waiting 4 ur reply..

*I knew the angry face was by mistake.. coz it happened to me once before.. but with the quick reply it doesn't matter because u simply click on the smily icon and choose the emoticon u want...

however, Shadi.. please check it Happy

Mohammad Abukar

Back to top Go down

Post by mohammed okdeh on 7/9/2009, 9:14 pm

I agree with mohammed point of view. I think the photographer could take that picture and then helped this poor child, even if he aimed to show the suffering of the third world countries to the rest of the world, not to win that prize. but the other point of view that considerd the man a coward is also good because he is finally human and he would think about his interest.

and about other pictures No.2 is the bes
mohammed okdeh

عدد المساهمات : 188
تاريخ التسجيل : 2009-09-05
الموقع : Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mohammad Abukar on 7/9/2009, 9:53 pm

as he took the picture he can't be a coward.. If he were a coward he'd just run away rather than stopping, thinking and taking a pic!

Mohammad Abukar

Back to top Go down

Post by mohammed okdeh on 7/9/2009, 10:12 pm

by coward I mean that he was afraid of being infected. so as soon as he took that picture he left the boy starving. or may he treated him just as a scoop and he felt that he have no responsibility toward him. there are many explanation to this situation but I really don't want to give this issue more than it deserves because this happened 15 years ago and there is no point in discussing it now.
mohammed okdeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Mohammad Abukar on 7/9/2009, 10:21 pm

whatever he was.. whatever his thoughts were.. he should act differently......

We're considering principles.. so it doesn't matter whether it happened a moment ago or before 29080801 years!

Can't we judge using nuclear bomb against Heroshima in Japan? even it happened more than 60 years ago!!

Mohammad Abukar

Back to top Go down

Post by Noor Khammash on 8/9/2009, 3:03 am

Well well well(again )…as I said…there are priorities in life…and we can’t judge a person for taking decisions depending on his/her priorities…(though we may refuse them)…and u know what!!!…what is going here is just similar to what we do in our daily life…we keep on judging others and their actions without knowing the whole truth…we don’t know what was going there…maybe there were conflicts between. the government and foreigners…(political performances government took to push them )…and this man couldn’t take the risk…
And it is a good thing to have such standards and values but sometimes we MUST..(I say MUST)…adjust…(again adjust not drop ) them as to adapt with this worlds changes…=)….

Hopefully…eni ma 6awlet…and I agree with mo7amd…certain issues must be discussed over and over…and I know...I'm alittle bit late laugh
Noor Khammash

Back to top Go down

Post by Mohammad Abukar on 8/9/2009, 4:25 am

Okay.. If we're willing to find an excuse for anything we could find excuses for the most merciless crimes ever!

Nowadays many serial killers are said to be suffering from a psychological defect!! (It may be the truth sometimes)

But I agree with u.. sometimes misunderstandings pops up.. we think and find no reason for the others' attitudes.. but with time.. we know that we were mistaken... judging them wrong!!

btw... u weren't late

Mohammad Abukar

Back to top Go down

Post by mohammed okdeh on 8/9/2009, 10:35 pm

we are not finding excuses here, we are trying to find out why did he act like that. and from the begining I said that I agree with you (abukar) and the other opinion is also good that what I said. I believe that this man had made a mistake when left the boy suffering without helping him (if he was free to help him). but this is the point we don't know all the conditions there. So you can't tell definitly whether he was right or wrong. you just say what you will do if you were him
mohammed okdeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Mohammad Abukar on 9/9/2009, 12:00 am

Ok! u can't be 100% sure to judge any situation.. because only Allah knows all the conditions and the intentions!!

Cheers pal

Mohammad Abukar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top